We all need quality sleep
Every one of us goes through a tiring day. It may be a busy day at work, at your school, or just at home. There may be a big presentation coming up or you did a whole lot of chores at day. Whatever it is, you deserve a good night’s sleep at a MyWool pillow. People have mentioned that buying the perfect mattress in your bedroom is an investment. What they have not considered yet is that purchasing a great pillow comes along with it, too.
People sleep on mattresses. That is basic knowledge. But we also sleep in on a pillow and this also handles how your sleep will be. You may have the perfect mattress but if you have an awful-quality pillow, all the good things are gone. You will just be turning around to find the perfect spot. Free yourself from the horror with a great pillow as mentioned in a MyWool pillow review.
The Sleep and Beyond MyWool pillow have been loved by many people for a great many reasons! But before we get any further, let us first discuss with you the benefits of having a great sleep at night according to Very Well Health:
Sleep Keeps Your Heart Healthy
Heart attacks and strokes are more likely to occur during the early morning hours, which may be due to the way sleep interacts with the blood vessels. Lack of sleep has been associated with worsening of blood pressure and cholesterol, which are risk factors for heart disease and stroke. A great night of sleep with the MyWool pillow would be a great help.
Sleep May Help Prevent Cancer
Did you know that people who work the late shift have a higher risk of developing breast and colon cancer? Researchers believe light exposure reduces melatonin levels. Melatonin, a hormone that regulates the sleep-wake cycle, is thought to protect against cancer as it appears to suppress the growth of tumors as mentioned in a MyWool pillow review.
Be sure that your bedroom is dark and avoid using electronics before bed to help your body produce the melatonin it needs.
Sleep Reduces Stress
When your body is sleep deficient, it goes into a state of stress. The body’s functions are put on high alert, which causes high blood pressure and the production of stress hormones. High blood pressure increases your risk for heart attack and stroke, and the stress hormones make it harder to fall asleep. So better go and have yourself a Sleep and Beyond MyWool pillow.
Sleep Reduces Inflammation
Increased stress hormones caused by lack of sleep raises the level of inflammation in your body. This creates a greater risk for heart-related conditions, as well as cancer and diabetes. Inflammation is thought to cause the body to deteriorate as we age according to a MyWool pillow review.
Sleep Makes You More Alert
A good night’s sleep makes you feel energized and alert the next day especially with the MyWool pillow. Being engaged and active not only feels great but increases your chances for another good night’s sleep.
When you wake up feeling refreshed, use that energy to get out into the daylight, do active things, and be engaged with your world. You’ll sleep better the next night and increase your daily energy level.
Sleep Improves Your Memory
Researchers do not fully understand why we sleep and dream, but they have found that sleep plays an important role in a process called memory consolidation. During sleep, your body may be resting, but your brain is busy processing your day, making connections between events, sensory input, feelings, and memories. Have a better night of sleep with Sleep and Beyond MyWool pillow.
Deep sleep is a very important time for your brain to make memories and links, and getting more quality sleep will help you remember and process things better as mentioned in a MyWool pillow review.
Sleep May Help You Lose Weight
Researchers have found that people who sleep fewer hours per night are more likely to be overweight or obese. It is thought that a lack of sleep impacts the balance of hormones in the body that affect appetite. So better get some wonderful Zzz’s with the MyWool pillow.
The hormones ghrelin and leptin, which regulate appetite, are disrupted by lack of sleep. If you want to maintain or lose weight, don’t forget that getting adequate sleep regularly is a huge part of the equation.
Napping Makes You Smarter
Nighttime isn’t the only time to catch ZZZZs. Napping during the day is an effective, refreshing alternative to caffeine that is good for your overall health and can make you more productive as mentioned as well in a MyWool pillow review. In one study, people who did not nap or took naps shorter than one hour experienced mental decreases four to six times greater than those that napped at least an hour.
How to pick the best pillow for you
Picking the best pillow for your bed might be a challenge! (Hint: It’s the MyWool pillow) To help you out with your pillow hunting bonanza, here are the tips to buying the best pillow according to the Good Housekeeping:
Consider your sleeping position before you shop.
- Side sleepers need a thick, firm pillow like the MyWool pillow to “keep their ears in line with their shoulders” to prevent their neck from extending in either direction when sleeping on their side, according to Dr. Jaspal R. Singh M.D., co-director of the Center for Comprehensive Spine Care at Weill Cornell Medicine.
- Stomach sleepers should choose a soft, thinner pillow, so their neck stays in a neutral position. Some experts recommend placing a pillow under your shoulder for proper spine alignment too as also mentioned in a MyWool pillow review.
- Back sleepers should opt for a medium thickness in between that keeps their neck aligned without arching their head forward like the Sleep and Beyond MyWool pillow.
- If you switch positions throughout the night, look for a plush pillow where the fill can be moved around. This way, you will be able to find the best position as you toss and turn.
Next, decide on fill.
Time to think about what the pillow is filled with. Whether you want a fluffy pillow or a flat pillow, each type of pillow fill will have different characteristics that are important to know before purchasing. While some pillows are entirely machine washable like the MyWool pillow, some styles have only a machine washable cover or cannot be cleaned whatsoever. Typically, down and down alternative pillows are machine washable, but some will require using a front-loading commercial sized machine. To avoid any surprises, always check the care label before purchasing it.
- Down pillows are the fluffiest, but a down-and-feather combo will be firmer and less expensive. The Sleep and Beyond MyWool pillow is a terrific example of this.
- Down alternatives feel soft and, since they’re made with synthetic fill, are even more affordable. They are great if you have a down allergy as said in a MyWool pillow review.
- Memory foam pillows are available in two different styles: solid or shredded. Solid memory foam pillows are designed to give you that super supportive feel as your head sinks into the pillow, but the fill cannot move. Shredded memory foam pillows still give you the supportive feel, but the fill can be moved around for a plusher feel.
- Latex pillows have a squishy feel similar to memory foam, but it bounces back much quicker. Like memory foam, latex pillows can either feature solid or shredded materials.
The perfect pillow that you should have
Finding the perfect pillow might be impossible to hear but it is possible! The MyWool pillow is a great pillow for all kids of sleepers!
According to a MyWool pillow review, this pillow is a cloud-like pillow that gently caresses your head and supports your neck so you would have the most comfortable night of your life! People are in love with this pillow for tons of great reasons! First of all, you are not only saving yourself from a great night of sleep but also helping to save the world as 5% of their profits go to charity. This pillow is also made from 100% natural wool and cotton making your payment worth it.
What we love about the Sleep and Beyond MyWool pillow is that this is also great for those hot sleepers as this has moisture control and it helps to prevent overheating which will allow you to have a more comfortable sleep at night without having to soak in your sweat.
The MyWool pillow has a medium fill making it great for all kinds of sleepers plus it has proper neck support which will allow you to wake up amazingly for you will not be experiencing any neck pains and will help with your spine alignment. If you are looking for the best pillow you could have, you could never go wrong once you get your hands with the MyWool pillow!