Gel Memory Foam Pillow is suitable for your sleep style
One of the reasons that we are stressed is the lack of sleep during the night. Perhaps you might notice that you feel sleepy the next day and can’t perform your task well which can affect your work. It is because our mind and body will not function well. You might easily get sick since you were not able to get the energy you needed especially if you are working the entire day. Be sure that at night you have a goodnight’s sleep to be productive on your work the next day. Obtaining a restful sleep at night is the most important thing than ever. Whenever you get eight hours of sleep at night, only a few percent of your lifetime snoozing. Taking the chance to get the right amount of sleep will be the best gift for yourself. Getting the best memory foam pillow can help you sleep better throughout the night.
People must not underestimate the power of having a great pillow because it’s a contributor to getting a good night’s sleep. For sure you don’t want to take a nap on a pillow that is lumpy and uncomfortable to sleep with, right? The same with the scenario of walking on shoes that don’t fit you properly, you will not wear it since it’s uncomfortable. Try to think about the structure of your neck, you will experience neck pain if the pillow is not right for you. The cervical spine is known as the most delicate part of our body plus the most mobile vertebrae along the spinal cord. It allows us to turn and tilt the head but those who have small bones can easily get injured and misalignment. If your neck is strained, it will be miserable and hard to deal with. Think about the angle of your neck during sleep if it’s in the right position or not.
Whenever you are using the standard pillow, your neck will be sitting in an uncomfortable angle when sleeping which is possible for many hours at a time. The study shows that pillows that can’t support your neck include contoured memory foam pillows, down pillows, and stuff that has goose-down pillows. The best pillow that can support your sleeping position is the gel memory foam pillow for it supports the natural curve of the spine. Take note that an old pillow can’t support your spine at all.
Buying guide in choosing the best memory foam pillow
Pillows nowadays have great features such as hypoallergenic, made of anti-wicking fabric, and support your head, neck, and shoulder. Before thinking of buying a new one for you and your family, take consideration of these things to be able to get the best pillow available on the market today.
Size of Bed – Ensure that your pillow will complement the size of your bed either in twin, full, queen, or king size. Of course, you might not like that your pillow is bigger or smaller, so better check if the size is compatible with to the size of your bed before you purchase one.
Style of sleep – Take into consideration on your sleep style if you are looking for a pillow. It might depend on you whether you are a back, side, or stomach sleeper. Most pillows are firm and some are not, make sure that your pillow is suitable for your sleep style to experience a better rest all night.
Support your body – Try talking to your physician or chiropractor before you pick a pillow. If you are experiencing a head, neck, shoulder, and back pain then you might want to get a pillow that has ample support and relieve pressure. Pillows that are very soft are not good for it might give you more pain on some parts of your upper body.
Materials used – The common materials that you can find in a pillow are bamboo-derived rayon, memory foam, and down. However, if you want a branded one try to check their pillows if they are hypoallergenic. If the chosen pillow can resist common allergens such as dust mites and mold, for sure you will have an easier time in terms of breathing and resting in your room. Also, other pillows are made of ecological material which is good for your health and environment.
Easy to clean – If the pillow is hard to clean then better get other options. For sure you want a pillow that is machine washable for its maintenance. It can help you find a pillow that has a great warranty policy but not applicable to all brands.
Type of pillow – Do you prefer a memory foam pillow because of its firmness? Do you want a pillow that is squishy that has a lot to give and fills with cotton? There are many options like shredded memory, gel memory foam, and more. Make sure you know the type of pillow you want to own before buying a new pillow.
10 Best Gel Memory Foam Pillow
If you like sleeping on your back, side, and stomach, there’s a pillow that is right for your sleeping position. Try to look at these gel memory foam pillow review:
- Weekender Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow – This pillow’s memory foam has small holes that allow more ventilation and breathability. On top of this is the temperature-regulating gel that provides a cooling bang for its buck.
- Z Gel Memory Foam L-Shape Pillow – This pillow can support your head, neck, and shoulder. It is formulated with a bamboo and smooth rayon. You might feel like this soft memory foam is under the head and neck which aids in reducing sleeping pains. Its gel in the pillow is more cooling compared to the standard memory foam that is offering a perfect frosty nodding surface.
- Comfort Revolution Hydraluxe Pillow –Its gel technology works hard in minimizing the heat while the open-cell memory foam can increase ventilation. This pillow gives you a happy life because there’s no more sweat at sleep time.
- ViscoSoft Cooling Memory Foam Contour Pillow – It is made with two cooling gel and has thirty percent more gel compared to other gel memory foam pillow. Its contour makes this a great choice especially to those who are looking to reduce pain in their neck and shoulders area plus has the moisture-wicking features.
- Therapedic Cool Gel Wedge Body Pillow – Whenever you prefer seeping on your side and looking for additional support between the shoulders and head, this cooling wedge is the right pillow for you. It is formulated with a cooling gel, you’ll surely have a good night’s sleep.
- Sleep Restoration Gel Pillow – If you want to freshen up the arrangements of sleeping, this pillow is designed for you. It comes in two-pack, for you and your partner. This cooling pillow makes you feel cool all night, no sweat nights anymore. It does not get wet in the next morning.
- Coop Home Goods Eden – This gel memory foam pillow is filled with shredded, gel-infused memory foam and made of rayon from the bamboo. It can also help align your spine and ease the aches and pains in your neck and shoulder. It is recommended for side and back sleepers.
- Malouf Z Gelled Microfiber – This pillow is filled with a soft and lightweight down option material that has been infused with a gel and contained in a breathable cotton-percale cover. It can alleviate neck and shoulder pains plus recommend to all types of sleepers that include side, back, and stomach sleepers.
- Brooklyn Bedding Luxury Cooling Pillow – It is made of an open-cell memory foam that has a cool gel surface layer. Its gel has a great combination of pinholes in the memory for it provides breathability and coolers to most sleepers. Also, it contours the memory foam, hypoallergenic, and ideal to side sleepers, snorers so also to those who are suffering from sleep apnea.
- Leesa Hybrid – This is a unique pillow because its design has a combination of different firmness settings, texture as well as the temperature when sleeping. One side of this pillow is contoured and padded that has down alternative material while the other side has a flat surface and has a cooling gel inserted on it.
As mentioned above on the things you must consider before buying a gel memory foam pillow, take note of that as it can help you get the right pillow for you. You can also read the gel memory foam pillow review for more ideas and information that can help you in choosing the best pillow for you. Most of the pillows listed here are recommended to all types of sleepers that are suitable for any sleep positions. Not only that, but it can also support your head, neck, and shoulders to lessen the pressure then wake up without pain on its upper body area. Put in mind that pillows can give you a restful sleep all night especially if the pillows have amazing features such as being hypoallergenic, made of sustainable materials, keep your night cool and no more sweats plus the pillow will not be squishy on the next morning.