Tencel Mattress Protector – Why do you need a mattress protector?
As we may have purchased the best sleep mattress in the world, have we really made the right choice? The answer is yes. But just because you made the right decision in picking your mattress, it does not mean that it should stop there. You need to protect it so you can help in making it last longer. The Tencel Mattress Protector would be a great help in keeping your mattress lifespan a lot longer than to the times it does not have one. You may be wondering, what is a mattress protector, and what is its purpose? Does it protect my mattress from all kinds of specks of dirt? Does it act as a shield? Probably, yes. A mattress protector is another layer that you add to your mattress to cover the whole mattress so that you could protect your mattress. It protects your mattress from spills and stains from the food and drinks that you bring to the bed since all mattress protectors are waterproof. Some also feature a dust-mite resistant capability so that your mattress will not be housing any dust-mites or microbes.
With all of these great benefits, here are the advantages of having a mattress protector according to Plushbeds:
The first benefit, and one of the main reasons people purchase mattress protectors, is to protect their mattress from stains. With the mattress protector on, you protect your mattress from spills and potential mold growth from spilling water on it that has soaked deep into the mattress as said in a Tencel Mattress Protector review. If you do happen to spill anything on your mattress protector, you can simply remove it and wash it, since most of them can be put in a regular washing machine. If you like to have your morning cup of coffee in bed while watching the news (and who doesn’t right?), you will want this extra protection against stains.
If you or your family members struggle with allergies, you will definitely want to get a mattress protector. The cover keeps you healthier by avoiding contact between dust mites, animal dander, and various other allergens with the mattress itself. So you should head on the best Tencel Mattress Protector. If these allergens end up on the cover, the cover can be removed and washed. Of course, ridding the mattress of allergens is more difficult. You will have a healthier, better sleep overall with the mattress protector.
Protect Against Bed Bugs
Not only are you protecting yourself from allergens, but from certain insects as well when you choose to use a mattress protector. A big problem in the U.S. (and abroad) is bed bugs. Even if you keep a clean house, you could get bed bugs if you stay somewhere, like a hotel, that has them. Bed bugs are often hard to find on mattresses and even harder to get rid of. Since they burrow deep into the crevices of mattresses, they can be prevented by having a washable cover over the bed.
Some latex mattress covers also provide additional comfort as well. Not that you need additional comfort when you sleep on a latex mattress or memory foam mattress, as they offer such comfortable sleep by themselves as said in a Tencel Mattress Protector review. But organic mattress covers are constructed with distinctive loop patterns that allow stretching in all directions that allow the mattress cover to stretch nicely. It has a soft material that is soothing to the touch.
If you are thinking about buying a natural latex mattress or memory foam mattress, be sure to protect your investment with a really good quality mattress protector like the Tencel Mattress Protector. You will sleep better, be healthier, avoid pesky bed bugs, and help keep your mattress clean and stain-free. Remember to look for one that is machine washable.
How to pick the best mattress protector for your bed
Picking the best mattress protector might be difficult especially if you are just learning about it today. We get it and we totally understand. Let us help you out so you would not be fooled of other brands claiming to the best when in fact, they are just plain expensive and just like an ordinary mattress protector. You should be getting your money’s worth and be getting the best mattress protector like the Best Tencel Mattress Protector.
Here is a buying guide on how you can purchase the best mattress protector for your bed according to Protect a bed:
Types of mattress protector:
- 6-Sided Mattress Encasements – A zippered mattress encasement encompasses the entire mattress. It’s like placing a mattress into a large protective fabric bag. Mattress encasements are ideal for shielding against bed bugs, dust mites, dander, allergens, and other contaminants as said in a Tencel Mattress Protector review. For the maximum protection, select a model that includes a micro-tooth zipper, or a zipper small enough to prevent bed bugs from entering or escaping the mattress.
- 5-Sided Fitted Sheet Style Protection – A fitted sheet-style mattress protector is placed over a mattress just like a fitted sheet. It slides over the edges and corners of the mattress, includes a full “skirt” around the sides of the mattress, and uses elastic edging to ensure a snug fit like the Tencel Mattress Protector. With top surface waterproofing, This type of mattress protection is an ideal safeguard against spills, stains, and incontinence.
Mattress Pad Fabrics
- Cotton Mattress Pads – Cotton mattress pads are naturally hypoallergenic due to the organic composition of cotton. Cotton fabric is available without chemical and pesticide treatments, which is ideal for those with skin sensitivities as said in a Tencel Mattress Protector.
- Polyester Mattress Pads – Polyester is a durable fabric offered in a variety of textures and styles. Polyester is easy to wash and maintain and can be less expensive than other fabrics.
- Tencel® Lyocell Mattress Pads – Tencel lyocell is a bedding fabric known for its botanic origins and comfortable properties. Tencel is an eco-friendly textile that is sourced from sustainable resources. Tencel lyocell mattress covers are highly breathable, naturally hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, and inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Additionally, The Best Tencel mattress protector is ideal for those with sensitive skin because Tencel is very soft and smooth, not abrasive, or itchy like wool or cotton fibers.
- Plush Velour Mattress Pads – Velour or velours is a plush, knitted fabric, or textile similar to velvet or velveteen. It is usually made from cotton but can also be made from synthetic materials such as polyester. Velour can be a woven or knitted fabric, allowing it to stretch
- Bamboo Mattress Pads – Bamboo mattress pads are popular due to the natural benefits of soothing, comforting bamboo fabric. Much like Tencel, the fabric on bamboo mattress covers is moisture-wicking and inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Cooling Mattress Covers – Cooling mattress pads utilize specialty engineered fabrics that create a cooling sensation by lowering the temperature of the bed while you sleep, perfect for hot sleepers or those who prefer a crisp, cold sleep climate. Cooling mattress covers typically work by dissipating heat faster than other fabrics, keeping the bed feeling cool all night for a comfortable night’s rest like the Tencel Mattress Protector.
The best mattress protector that you should have
If you are in for the best mattress protector, you could never go wrong with a Tencel Mattress Protector. This mattress protector is the most advanced mattress protector on the market. Tencel® fiber wicks away moisture from the body and the laboratory-certified H2Pro® liquid-proof membrane creates a quiet and breathable barrier against allergens and dust mites. You will sleep comfortably and dry with five sides of protection for your mattress.
This mattress protector has a 5-side of protection that can be worn like a fitted sheet. This allows you to easily insert and remove the mattress protector to your bed without the fuss of lifting the whole mattress just so you could dress your mattress into full protection. According to a Tencel Mattress Protector review, this is also a great cooling mattress protector that you could have as you sleep at night. Never have to experience hot nights with your bed. As much as you love your mattress, it might not be the coolest bed as it is made from hard memory foam and does not promote much air circulation. It might be the comfiest bed you ever have but it might be the hottest as well. Be able to eliminate that possibility with the use of the best Tencel mattress protector.
The Tencel Mattress Protector wicks away moisture to help you have a cooler sleep at night. This is the mattress protector that you need and will be needing all year round! This will keep you cool during the summer and warmer during the winter. Never have to purchase a seasonal mattress protector again with this mattress protector from Idle. If you are truly looking for the best of the best mattress protector that will protect your bed plus have the added benefits, this is the one for you.