The benefits of having a good night sleep
Having a great night of sleep is an absolute dream especially when it comes to MyWooly Pillow being laid on your head. We have been dreaming of a good night of sleep every single night as we lay on our mattresses with lights off. Maybe the last time we had a great quality of sleep is when we have slept in a great hotel room which we cannot have every day for an obvious reason… It is expensive!
When we sleep int a hotel room, everything is perfect. The temperature is perfect, the mattress is perfect, the comforters are perfect, and most of all, the pillows are perfect which helps you to feel like sleeping on a cloud nine. According to a MyWooly Pillow review, this pillow is perfect for everyone as this is washable and still adjustable to it will surely fit your needs without having to cost a fortune and energy with the maintenance.
Along with all of those great things as mentioned in a Sleep and Beyond MyWooly Pillow review, this will also allow you to have a good night of sleep which is essential for us! A great pillow would be a great help with putting us to sleep as perfectly as possible.
Here are the benefits of having a good night of sleep according to Dreams:
Sleep helps reduce stress
If your body doesn’t get enough sleep, it can react by producing an elevated level of stress hormones, which are a natural result of today’s fast-paced lifestyles. Deep and regular sleep with a MyWooly Pillow can help prevent this.
Sleep can improve your memory
Ever noticed that when you’re really tired it’s harder to remember things? Basically, this is your brain telling you that it’s not getting enough sleep. When you sleep well, your body may be resting but your brain is busy organizing and storing memories as mentioned in a MyWooly Pillow review. So getting more quality sleep will help you remember and process things better.
Sleep can lower your blood pressure
Higher blood pressure increases your chances of heart attacks and strokes, but getting plenty of restful sleep encourages a constant state of relaxation that can help reduce blood pressure and generally keep it under control as said in a Sleep and Beyond MyWooly Pillow review.
Sleep helps your body to fight back
While you’re sleeping with a MyWooly Pillow your body is producing extra protein molecules that can strengthen your ability to fight infections. If you’re feeling a bit run down and don’t want it to turn into a full-blown cold, go to bed early and get lots of rest.
Sleep can help you maintain your weight
Unfortunately, sleep won’t directly make you lose weight, but it can help you keep it under control by regulating the hormones that affect your appetite and reducing your cravings for high-calorie foods according to a MyWooly Pillow review.
Sleep puts you in a better mood
Lack of sleep can make us more agitated, so we’re more likely to snap at our boss or be grumpy with a loved one – neither of which is a good thing. The better you sleep, the better your ability to stay calm, controlled, and reasonable. A greater amount of sleep will be done with a MyWooly Pillow.
Sleep could reduce your chances of diabetes
Some research studies have shown that not getting enough sleep may lead to type 2 diabetes by affecting how your body processes glucose. It’s not conclusive by any means, but it’s yet another indication of how important the benefits of sleep can be according to a Sleep and Beyond MyWooly Pillow review.
Sleep helps keep your heart healthy
A regular sleep pattern can help to lower the levels of stress and inflammation to your cardiovascular system, which in turn can reduce your chances of a heart condition as said in a MyWooly Pillow review.
Sleep can be a painkiller
If you’re suffering pain from a recent injury like a sprained ankle, getting plenty of sleep can actually make it hurt less especially with a MyWooly Pillow. Many studies have shown a link between sleep loss and a lower pain threshold. Basically the more sleep you get, the less pain you might be in.
Sleep can make you smarter
Along with a great night’s sleep, grabbing a quick nap in the daytime can contribute towards making your brain more effective and productive as mentioned in a Sleep and Beyond MyWooly Pillow review. You won’t necessarily be answering all the questions on University Challenge, but you may well feel sharper, more attentive, and focused throughout the day.
How to pick the perfect pillow
Now that we all know the benefits a great night of sleep will improve us as an individual, we better hurry and grab ourselves a nice pillow to sleep with. What’s an amazing mattress if we do not have a great pillow to sleep with it, right?
Here are the buying guides to the perfect pillow according to the Good HouseKeeping:
Consider your sleeping position before you shop.
- Side sleepers need a thick, firm pillow to “keep their ears in line with their shoulders” to prevent their neck from extending in either direction when sleeping on their side, according to Dr. Jaspal R. Singh M.D., co-director of the Center for Comprehensive Spine Care at Weill Cornell Medicine. The MyWooly Pillow would be a perfect pillow for you.
- Stomach sleepers should choose a soft, thinner pillow, so their neck stays in a neutral position as said as well in a MyWooly Pillow review. Some experts recommend placing a pillow under your shoulder for proper spine alignment too.
- Back sleepers should opt for a medium thickness in between that keeps their neck aligned without arching their head forward. According to a Sleep and Beyond MyWooly Pillow review this is totally doable.
- If you switch positions throughout the night, look for a plush pillow where the fill can be moved around. This way, you will be able to find the best position as you toss and turn.
Next, decide on the fill
Time to think about what the pillow is filled with. Whether you want a fluffy pillow or a flat pillow, each type of pillow fill will have different characteristics that are important to know before purchasing. While some pillows are entirely machine washable like the MyWooly Pillow, some styles have only a machine washable cover or cannot be cleaned whatsoever.
- Down pillows are the fluffiest like the MyWooly Pillow, but a down-and-feather combo will be firmer and less expensive.
- Down alternatives feel soft and, since they’re made with synthetic fill, are even more affordable. They are great if you have a down allergy as said in a MyWooly Pillow review.
- Memory foam pillows are available in two different styles: solid or shredded. Solid memory foam pillows are designed to give you that super supportive feel as your head sinks into the pillow, but the fill cannot move. Shredded memory foam pillows still give you the supportive feel, but the fill can be moved around for a plusher feel.
- Latex pillows have a squishy feel similar to memory foam, but it bounces back much quicker. Like memory foam, latex pillows can either feature solid or shredded materials.
MyWooly Pillow: The best pillow for you
Now, it is time to introduce to you the perfect pillow for all kinds of sleepers, the MyWooly Pillow! This pillow is great for those people who just cannot find the perfect pillow when it comes to the perfect firmness. This pillow is completely adjustable so you could remove some woolly puffs to make it softer or let it stay as it is. You can have your own customized sleeping experience with this pillow.
As said in a MyWooly Pillow review, this pillow is filled with 100% natural wool so you are truly getting your money’s worth. This pillow is encased with 100% natural cotton sateen with a 300 thread count making it the softest and most comfortable pillow that you could sleep in with. What we love about this is that this pillow is completely machine washable so you would not have to worry about the maintenance of this pillow as it is completely easy to care for.
According to a Sleep and Beyond MyWooly Pillow review, this pillow is able to support your head, neck, and your shoulders for an optimal sleep experience. The woolly puffs create a sensation of muscles relaxing, joints releasing tension so that you can have a truly relaxing sleep at night and wake up at your best self, yet.
If you are looking for the perfect pillow, you could never go wrong with the MyWooly Pillow as it is adjustable, washable, and hypoallergenic as well. This pillow prevents overheating so you would not have to worry about soaking in sweat once you spent the night sleeping with this pillow. You will be having the best night of your life for you to get to custom how your pillow will be making it perfect.