The benefits of having a sleep mask
Having a great night of sleep is our absolute must. We must have a great night of sleep so that we can function well the next day, making our day more productive and efficient. But having trouble falling asleep at night is such a pain. The use of a great sleep mask like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask is a wonderful help in keeping you asleep with tons of added benefits. It is a sleep mask like no other.
According to some Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask review, this sleep eye mask is truly unique for it has a cooling and heating system that allows you to heat up or cool down your eye area according to your own preference. It includes an eye gel that allows you to pick the perfect temperature for your eye that will help you with falling asleep more comfortably than you ever needed it to be. The Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask has been loved by many users because of its unique feature plus it has already proven that it is extremely safe so nothing to worry about it being faulty.
There are different kinds of sleep masks and there are different benefits when it comes to helping people with falling asleep. Here are the benefits of sleep masks according to the Sleepopolis:
1. They’re cheaper than blackout curtains.
Researchers who study sleep are pretty unanimous in the assessment that the darker your room, the better your sleep. But most of us don’t live in caves, and so the only way to make your bedroom totally dark is with blackout curtains—a costly proposition if you’ve got big windows. As an alternative, you can simulate darkness by using a sleep mask to keep ambient light (or, if you’re a day-sleeper, daylight) from hitting your eyes as said in a Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask review.
2. They improve your sleep quality.
The primary reason that those scientists say you need darkness for good sleep is actually evolutionary. Humans—and our pre-human ancestors—are naturally diurnal, meaning we’re awake during the day and sleep at night. For thousands of years, before electric lights allowed us to keep working or socializing late into the evening, humans naturally slept while it was dark and were awake during the day as said in a Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask review. Our brains are hard-wired into associating darkness with sleep, and they produce more melatonin (the hormone that controls our sleep and wake cycles) when they sense an absence of light.
3. They might help your insomnia.
Because our brains associate darkness with sleep, it may be possible to utilize a sleep mask in muting the “noise” (stress, anxiety, excitement, etc.) in our brains that’s keeping us up at night. Sleep masks like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask also make it impossible for you to open your eyes and look at the temptations and distractions around your room or at your alarm clock, which sleep scientists say should be out of sight from your sleeping position anyway.
4. They’re safer than medication or alcohol.
A lot of people who have trouble sleeping use sleeping pills or self-medicate with alcohol in order to get some rest. But pharmaceutical sleeping aids—even non-prescription ones—can be habit-forming or come with side effects as said in. a Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask review. (Plus, the chance of an overdose is real.) And alcohol not only comes with the same risks as sleeping pills, but it also disrupts your sleep cycle and has a negative impact on the overall quality of your rest.
Because sleep masks like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask trick your brain into believing it’s time for sleep, they’re a low-risk, non-chemical alternative to more conventional sleep aids, but you may find they’re just as effective.
5. They might help prevent dry eyes.
If you centrally heat or cool your home, dry air is filling your room and blowing on you while you’re sleeping—and, it can also stir up dust and pet hair that you didn’t even notice was lying around. Investing in a humidifier can be helpful here, but it won’t keep the recirculated air from blowing at your eyes. Sleep masks like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask, however, can create a protective barrier over your eyes and protect them from your HVAC.
6. They can be good for your skin.
When you wake up with the impressions of your wrinkled pillowcase on your face, it doesn’t just look funny: over time, it can actually lead to wrinkles. If you sleep on your side or stomach, the combination of the pressure against your skin and any rubbing on your pillowcase that makes these impressions can lead to collagen breakdown—which means crow’s feet. You can try a special pillow or pillowcase to help this, or you can attempt to learn to sleep on your back, but if you’re happy with your sleeping habits, you can also get a sleep mask like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask to protect the delicate skin around your eyes, where many people’s wrinkles first form.
How to pick the perfect sleep mask
There are tons of amazing sleep masks like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask out there in the market but it is extremely difficult to find the absolute best ones for you. You might need a little buying guide and here is ours gathered from Tuck.com:
- Composition: Sleep masks like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask made of natural fibers will feel differently than those made of synthetic fibers, and the same is true of foam-based models.
- Effectiveness: Although the difference may seem slight, a sleep mask that blocks out 90% of the light will be far less effective than one that blocks out 95% to 99% of light as said in a Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask review.
- Portability: If the shopper plans to use the sleep mask for traveling, a lightweight model that comes with a carrying case may be the best option. This will help you with falling asleep much faster and with ease compared to the times when you are not wearing one.
- Eye protection: Some sleep mask wearers don’t mind if their eyes come into contact with the mask. The Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask is a great mask for the added temperature control, but for those who experience irritation and discomfort, a mask with recessed eye cavities will usually be best.
- Band adjusters: For side-sleepers, a mask with plastic or metal band adjusters may cause discomfort by pressing into the side of their head as said in a Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask review.
- Medical history: People with migraines, sinus problems, and other conditions that cause excessive pain and discomfort in the head and face may be most satisfied with heavier, foam-based masks like the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask that apply slight pressure and alleviates these symptoms.
Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask: Perfect for everyone
Looking for the perfect sleep mask might be difficult but we have one right here that we believe will pass on to your standards. Introducing, the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask. This sleep eye mask is amazing on different levels. How many times a day will you be able to get the chance to see a sleep mask that has a temperature control that will help to keep your eyes cooler or warmer? Perfect for reducing those designer eye bags!
According to a Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask review, this sleep mask with the included Ice Gel, along with the heated carbon fiber compress, you can choose your desire temperature ranging from icing cold to steaming heat.
The Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask is designed with 5 levels of heat and time setting, ranging from 35 to 50 °C ( 95 to 122 °F ), and 10 to 30 minutes respectively, allowing the mask to automatically turn off as you go asleep. The heated eye mask helps with eye irritation, dry eye, blepharitis, stye, and blocked oil glands. The cooler eye mask helps with dark circles, puffy eyes, and pink eyes. You can get the most benefit you could get with this eye mask and will help you with falling asleep better at night.
The internal of the eye mask is composed of soft and fluffy materials, allowing only the softest and most gentle touch to your eyes. Unlike traditional microwave eye mask, this eye mask has been heavily tested during development to prevent the possibility of over-heating damage. If you want a crazy night of sleep, the Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask is perfect for you.