The benefits of a memory foam mattress
Having a great night of sleep is such an amazing experience that we hope to have every single night. After a tiring day at work, we do all deserve an amazing sleep experience, right? Well, that can be done with the Puffy Royal Mattress. But before we get into more amazing details, let us talk about this mattress in general.
As said in a Puffy Royal Mattress review, this is a memory foam mattress that has been ranked to be 2020 best mattress so you can be assured that you are sleeping on the best mattress. Who would not have a great night of sleep if they get to lay their bodies on the best mattress of the year, right?
According to a review of Puffy Royal Mattress, this mattress is a memory foam mattress but with all of the technology and improvements like from a hybrid mattress! Commonly known with the memory foam mattress, it has been tagged as a hot mattress. But not with this one. People are in love with memory foam mattresses and here’s why according to the Mattress Firm:
1. Memory Foam Provides A True Body Fit
Mattresses constructed of memory foam like the Puffy Royal Mattress actively mold to your body in response to heat and pressure, allowing the surface to evenly distribute body weight when occupied and return to its original shape once the pressure is removed. Real Mattress Firm customers even say in their memory foam reviews: “I melted into the mattress,” and “I got my first solid good night’s sleep in months.”
2. Memory Foam Provides Temperature-Control Support
We know that your body temperature can affect how well you sleep. Memory foam beds are manufactured using a temperature-sensitive material, which allows the mattress to adjust your body heat and weight — as your temperature increases, the mattress becomes softer to provide a good night’s sleep as mentioned as well in a Puffy Royal Mattress review. If you’re typically warm-blooded, you may want to consider a memory foam mattress with a cooling feature.
3. Memory Foam Provides Pain-Relief Comfort
Memory foam bedding provides health benefits by relieving pain, body aches, and soreness, as well as helping your body to recover more quickly from injuries as said in a review of Puffy Royal Mattress. According to LiveStrong.com, this is achieved by the material’s ability to displace pressure from points of pain on your body. Areas of pain have a slightly higher temperature than the rest of the body, and memory foam detects these differences and molds to the body accordingly by adding or reducing pressure to the area.
4. Memory Foam is Allergy Friendly
According to Environment, Health, and Safety Online, a typical mattress that has been used for a few years, contains anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites inside. Memory foam mattresses like the Puffy Royal Mattress, however, are composed of polyurethane foam, which is made of fibers that prevent allergy-causing dust mites from collecting within the bed. Unlike standard mattresses, memory foam’s dense composition prevents the accumulation of allergens over time.
5. Memory Foam Provides Motion Transfer Resistance
A logical option for couples, memory foam absorbs surface movement to reduce disturbances when a partner moves around in bed according to a Puffy Royal Mattress review. This is good news for those who have partners who toss and turn, as disturbances are minimal all while the mattress conforms to each of your body’s unique needs.
While sleep needs and preferences vary from person-to-person, memory foam beds offer a smart alternative to a standard mattress according to a review of Puffy Royal Mattress. With the ability to provide natural pain support, as well as a molded fit specific to your body, memory foam beds are worthy of consideration when shopping for a new mattress. And with so many to choose from, you’re bound to find your perfect match!
How to pick the perfect mattress
Picking the perfect mattress like the Puffy Royal Mattress might be difficult especially now that there are tons of great new technology mattresses offers that you may not be aware of. What if the last time that you bought a mattress was 8-10 years ago and you have just concluded today that you need a better mattress and you are tired of settling for “just okay” mattresses. Well, the Puffy Royal Mattress would be the perfect fit for you. After all, it has been ranked as 2020’s best mattress for a reason!
But if you want to be more aware of different options, here is on how you can pick the perfect mattress from Sleepopolis:
Type of mattresses
- Memory Foam – Just like it sounds, these mattresses only consist of memory foam. Memory foam like the Puffy Royal Mattress mattresses is known for their great support, pressure relief, and body contouring. Historically, memory foam has had a bad reputation as “sleeping hot”. However, many newer more advanced memory foams have been designed with superior cooling properties, creating a much cooler mattress than traditional memory foams.
- Latex – Built exclusively from latex foam, these mattresses are known for their cooling properties and comfort as said in a Puffy Royal Mattress review (hint: the Puffy Royal Mattress has this feature, too!). Latex is known for its great responsiveness, comfort, bounce, and cooling.
- Hybrids – Constructed from a combination of foam and coil layers, these mattresses usually are designed to maximize certain benefits, while also minimizing certain cons according to a review of Puffy Royal Mattress. For example, a latex + memory foam hybrid is able to deliver great bounce, cooling, and responsiveness via the latex, but also provide great pressure relief and support from the memory foam.
- Side – Firmness, and feel are incredibly important for side sleepers as they need a mattress that’s soft enough to contour to the curves of their body. The Puffy Royal Mattress has enough firmness for all kinds of sleepers. A mattress that is too firm won’t contour to the shape of the side sleeper, resulting in a lack of support that usually creates pressure points leading to lower back pain, neck pain, and/or shoulder pain.
- Back – Firmness and support are both critical for back sleepers as mentioned in a Puffy Royal Mattress review. A mattress that is too soft will create pressure points on the sleeper, not providing the right amount of push back they need. In addition to that, if the bed does not support the sleeper, their spinal alignment will be off, which could lead to prolonged back problems. The ideal mattress firmness is one that provides enough softness to eliminate pressure points but still has great support. Usually, a firmness level in the 4-7 range (where 10 is the most firm) is appropriate.
- Stomach – Stomach sleeper’s number one priority when searching for a new mattress needs to be supported as said in a review of Puffy Royal Mattress. The torso will apply the most pressure to the mattress for stomach sleepers. For this reason, they need a mattress that provides equal support across their body. If the midsection sinks in the middle of the mattress (mattress is too soft) the sleeper will see a curving of the spine, causing lower back pain and other problems.
Stomach sleepers need to be as flat as possible with respect to the surface of the mattress. Even something as simple as a tall pillow could put the spine out of alignment, causing pain and discomfort. Typically stomach sleepers need a mattress in the 5-7 range (where 10 is the most firm) with some outliers requiring a slightly hard or softer feel (a 4 or 8, respectively). The Puffy Royal Mattress has a universal firmness that is perfect for all kinds of sleepers
Puffy Royal Mattress: Luxury is for you
If you are looking for a luxurious sleep experience, the Puffy Royal Mattress is perfect for you.
As said in a Puffy Royal Mattress review, this mattress is infused with cooling beads eliminating the quality of a memory foam mattress to be trapping heat. This mattress is breathable, too. This will ensure that you will be having a cool night of sleep with all of the benefits of a memory foam mattress.
According to a review of Puffy Royal Mattress, this mattress has a reflexive pressure relief that will adjust to your body shape as you sleep just enough to relieve stress. This will restore your body throughout the night and will help you wake up feeling rejuvenated as you have always dreamed of. This also has a sectional cloud technology that is designed to support your head, neck, shoulders, and feet including great spine support so you will have a truly great night of sleep like never before.
The Puffy Royal Mattress has an advanced airflow technology that will help you sleep cool at night without having to break a sweat. You will be saying hello a cool night of sleep that we all hope to have. This mattress offers a lifetime warranty so you can be assured that it would be truly the best of the best.