Mouth piece for snoring is also called the mandibular advancement device. It can help prevent the tongue base from falling back into its throat while sleeping on your back. Many snorers are using this mouthpiece and it’s effective to them. It suppresses snoring for your jaw will be moving forward or the tongue will be pushed down.
Showing all 5 results
- Easy to use
- Safe and effective
- Great features
- It does not work to other sleepers
- Not comfortable to use
Size: 1 Pack
Item Package Quantity: 1
Number Of Pieces: 1
Special Features: Great gift idea, improves your sleep.
Usage: Depending on your preference
Batteries Included: No
Batteries Required: No
- Customizable to your mouth
- Jaw positioning
- FDA Cleared
- May not be for everyone
- some might not find it comfortable
- It is made of medical-grade silicone and doesn't contain BPA Free, providing you with the safest and most hygienic way to protect your health.
- The most perfect match: After heating in boiling water, put it on the teeth and squeeze it to shape, you can get the most suitable custom teeth guard.
- Easy to use: Put it on your teeth before going to bed, after using, wash it in the water, and it is easy to operate.
- very precise fit
- Comfortable to wear
- Rather costly due to the customization on size
- cannot be re-fitted
- 3 Dental Guards
- Full detailed instructions
- Free hygienic traveling case
- One (1) SleepTight Mouthpiece
- One (1) mouthpiece storage case
- One (1) airway fitting plug
- Directions on how to use and fit the device
- Developed by a dentist.
- Made with quality materials.
- No BPA or latex.
- Can be readjusted.
- Can be uncomfortable.
- Some users have complained that it can be stained easily.
- Can cause drooling.
- Can’t be worn by people with crowns, caps, or implants.