Gravity Blanket – The weighted blanket for sleep, stress, and anxiety
People have their own favorite blanket. They can’t sleep without using that blanket as it contributes to good sleep. Of course, it gives you a gentle hug in which you needed badly after having a long day at work or school. You can find different blankets in the department store or on the internet that has different designs and features that would serve its purpose. So, better find the best one that you think will give you a good rest at night.
Gravity blankets have benefits for you to know. It can ease the symptoms of autism spectrum disorder and insomnia. This blanket can help address a host of health problems.
- It can ease insomnia. According to the research that a form of therapy called deep touch pressure stimulation can release of serotonin – a chemical that manages sleep. Gravity blanket provided this firm but gentle pressure every time you need it.
- It helps with a sensory processing disorder and it is described as a “traffic jam” in your brain. The information will get into your brain but sometimes it will jumble and clog up along the way that can lead to anxiety and meltdowns. Sensory processing disorder is challenging for children because they don’t have the emotional maturity to talk about what they feel. The studies have shown that this blanket produces a “calming effect” to children and adults who have sensory processing disorder.
- It reduces anxiety in which becoming common to people nowadays. There are some ways to deal with the anxiety that includes, identify the trigger, setting aside designated “worry times” in a week and use gravity blanket. It’s like getting a firm but gentle hug with this blanket.
- This gravity blanket can help you fight back stress in which everyone is dealing now. According to the research, deep touch pressure stimulation therapy surely works well with you. You don’t have to go to a therapist or purchase a piece of equipment to get stress life, just use this blanket.
- It helps improve focus on ADHD because we all know that they lack focus. But with the deep touch pressure stimulation that you can get from gravity blanket as it produces a calming, soothing effect that can help reduce anxiety. Also, it helps with mood sleep in which some of the symptoms of ADHD.
- It improves sleep quality. The gravity blanket can help improve your sleep hygiene because it has deep touch pressure stimulation that boosts serotonin. If your sleeping under the firm but with gentle pressure, you’ll fall asleep faster, longer and the wake feeling will be more rested.
When buying such things. as much as we’d like to, we can’t try everything. That’s why we always rely on “people’s choice”, which is basically finding the most convincing ones through people’s recommendations and reviews. When it comes to sleeping, a blanket is one of the huge factors – and comfort. We’ve gathered a couple of weighted blankets with praises, perfect to complete a good night’s sleep.
Gravity Blanket – 1. Quality Premium Adult Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover
With over 6,700 five-star reviews, this weighted blanket is a favorite among the Amazon buyers. They report that they’ve been sleeping 8–9 hours a night, falling asleep faster, tossing and turning less, and feeling better in the morning. No wonder people love it so much. As for comfort, lots of reviewers seem to agree with the review that calls the cover “incredibly soft, and the textured side is a really nice touch.” Plus, “the blanket makes little to no noise in the night,” which can happen in a less well-constructed blanket if the weighted beads shift around.
Gravity Blanket – 2. Amy Garden All-Seasons 7 Layers Cotton Premium Weighted Blanket
Though it doesn’t come with a cover like our top-rated pick, this more affordable blanket is still effective at helping reviewers drift off to sleep. One owner, who suffers from insomnia, states: “Since I’ve had this blanket I’ve not had a problem for even a single night. The pressure keeps my body still when I’m restless and soothes any sort of anxiety I feel when I’m trying to go to bed.” Finally, a reviewer who ‘accidentally slept 12 hours the first night’ declares, “This is a game-changer.”
Gravity Blanket – 3. ZonLi Cooling Weighted Blanket
Most reviewers call this blanket “heavenly”, and you wouldn’t be surprised if you could try it yourself. Another one claims that it elevated his sleep game, and never had any product changed his life as much as it did. They say that it can be used for a long time – a year since it’s so light and thin. You can breathe very well and never get too hot under the blanket. A reviewer says, “it’s good at regulating temperatures and has kept me from overheating on hot summer nights.”
Gravity Blanket – 4. Luna Weighted Blanket
Made from organic cotton, reviewers love this blanket and say that it feels “light but strong,” and is “very soft and comfortable”. Regardless of its weight, this blanket feels ‘cool to the touch’, which is an advantage for sweaty sleepers. Others love that the glass beads are “only noticeable if you feel around searching for them,” and that “the weight pockets were distributed evenly without any awkward lumps or empty spots.” The blanket also has a record of overcoming insomnia, restless legs, joint pain, and muscle pain.
Gravity Blanket – 5. YnM Weighted Blanket
Compared to all the solid blankets out there, reviewers like that the stripes on this one “make the blanket all the more personal,” and that it “looks great as a standalone blanket without requiring a duvet cover.” Another reviewer says that it’s very classy-looking. A suggestion by the same owner says, “The blue and white fabric matches my bed linens and looks great when folded up during the day.”
Gravity Blanket – help you get a more peaceful night’s sleep
The method of determining the best choices through reviews has been very effective for years, although sometimes, other methods work better. Aside from that, just trust your gut. You will eventually find the right one for yourself.