Sleep gadgets – high tech sleep aid
A recent study showed that one-third of the country does not get enough sleep or does not get 7 or more hours of sleep each night, and many people actually need more than that. If you haven’t tried any sleep gadgets yet, it is time to explore high tech sleep aids to help you fall into a deep sleep.
Sleep Gadgets – why do people have trouble sleeping
According to studies people find themselves having trouble getting sleep is due to a busy mind that just won’t shut down. Other reasons include stress, illness, travel, or other interruptions to your normal everyday routine. Though, the problem does not end there. Most adults at one point or another have trouble staying asleep or getting enough restorative sleep to help them function the next day.
The truth is, there are so many different reasons that people can lose sleep that it really is a personal matter. Sleep us a keystone habit that leads to the development of other healthy habits in your life. For example, if you develop the habit of getting quality sleep, you may be more productive during the day or be able to wake up earlier to get some exercise. Also, you will feel better throughout the day, you may be less irritable and you will be happier. Good night sleep is so important to your overall well-being, both mentally and physically.
Sleep gadgets are the new Natural Sleep remedies- sleep hacks that may surprise you.
While Some of the early natural sleep remedies may sound familiar, sleep gadgets surprisingly belong to this category. All these sleep aids are important to mention because you may not realize that your solution to getting more sleep is an easy fix that has never occurred to you.
Sleep gadgets – The connection between Natural sleep remedies and Sleep hygiene
All these natural sleep remedies lead to proper sleep hygiene. Sleep hygiene refers to a variety of different habits and practices that are imperative to getting high-quality sleep that will lead to full daytime alertness. Here are a few solutions that are completely in your control, and can help you solve common sleep problems.
- Sleep gadgets tip#1 Avoid caffeine in the late afternoon and evening – having caffeine in the morning g is not so likely to disrupt your sleep. However, you should avoid consuming caffeine after mid-afternoon. This is the most common sleep tips because it really can have a big impact on the quality of your sleep. Caffeine stimulant effects are disruptive to high-quality sleep. With the popularity of energy drinks, coffee drinks, it is not difficult to continue to consume caffeine after your morning coffee without you noticing it.
- Sleep gadgets tip #2 Avoid eating snacks before bedtime -are you one of those people who find themselves eating snacks late into the night? While eating small, healthy snacks can actually help you relax and fall asleep, overeating and eating heavy meals at least 2 hours before bedtime can cause several problems including insomnia.
- Sleep gadgets tip #3Avoid bringing your pet into your bed – most people who have pets find it comforting having their pet in bed with them, their small movements may make you feel safe and secure, however, dogs and cats do not have the same sleeping habits as people do, their coming and going may wake you up at night. If you must have your pet in your bedroom at least prepare their own bed for them to sleep in.
- Sleep gadgets tip #4 Avoid too many fluids before bed – although it is healthy to keep yourself hydrated before bed, drinking a lot of any liquid 2 hours before bedtime will cause you to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Sleep tools to getting natural sleep
If you are able to make your room a calm and sleep-inducing place, your body will keep that muscle memory and know that it is supposed to rest once you are in bed.
- Sleep gadgets tip #5 Be consistent with your bedtime– Going to bed and waking up the same time every day will hello your body’s internal clock. Once you have a sleep schedule, your body will expect sleep at a certain time. Stick to your routine as much as you can. That means even on the weekends.
There are some products you can buy to help create your serene space for sleeping that can complement your body to fall asleep any time you want to. It’s simple really, give your body an environment to comfortably fall asleep in, and it will. However, if it is too hot or cold, your body will have to use more energy as it is trying to regulate itself, leaving you tossing and turning throughout the night. When your body is not fighting to regulate itself, you will be able to fall into a deeper and more restorative sleep.
Sleep gadgets – get your mind and body to relax
Do you want to learn how to get your mind and body to relax and easily fall asleep so you can wake up refreshed?
Here is the top sleep gadgets for a high tech sleep solution to choose from.
Sleep Gadgets – #1 Sleep pillow
Bed essentials are important factors for getting a good night sleep, being comfortable is your main goal here. The new copper pillow is a new trend, copper has well known anti-microbial properties and also plays an important role in keeping healthy skin.
Pros – it is a very comfortable pillow that adds in the benefits of copper to reduce stress and help you sleep. It is a great pillow at a very discounted price.
Cons – it is a bit on the softer side, so it might not be for you if you like firm pillows.
Sleep Gadgets – #2 Cooling and warming mattress pad
This type of mattress has a cooling and heating temperature control system with the regulation of the surface temperature of your mattress, you can sleep comfortably through the night.
Pros – a thermostat on the mattress pad maintains your set temperature, so you can sleep at the temperature you want all might.
Cons – while this sleep gadget will help you perfect your temperature at night, the mattress itself can take a little getting used to, the thaws in the mattress make it a bit hard, and the more makes a quiet noise, which is good if you like white noise.
Sleep gadgets – #3 Smart Device and mobile app to induce sleep
Breathe is a Bluetooth breathing device sensor along with a smartphone app. The device uses guided breathing techniques to help the user fall asleep.
Pros – specialized deep breathing exercises are very specific and hard to master, this device can help you master that. The device makes it easy to follow along with a personalized pre-sleep breathing session that will reduce sympathetic neural activity and relax your body and mind.
Cons -the android app for this device is still under development this is a great tool for people who have Apple devices.
Sleep gadgets #4 Smart Lights
Research has shown that exposure to artificial light can disrupt circadian rhythms and make sleep more difficult. Smart lights may be able to help, one of the best on the market is Philipps Hue Smart lights. Using the Hue app from a connected device you are able to program light to fade gradually in the morning to mimic the sunrise effect or set the light to warmer times for a relaxing vibe in the evening and schedule a timer to turn the lights off.
Sleep Gadgets -#5 Smart Mask
Sleep masks can now do more than help block out light. DREAMLIGHT SMART SLEEP tracks sleep patterns, and using an accompanying app, gives you important stats, like the number of hours you spent in light and deep sleep and your average heart rate throughout the night.
Pros -based on your sleep data, it also gives you suggestions to improve your sleep using light and sound features incorporated into the mask.
Cons – you need to fully charge the Sleep mask to make it last through the night or for your 8-hour sleep.
Sleep Gadgets – helpful sleep aids a cost
Sleep gadgets also fall into the category of Natural sleep Remedies, you have to pay a higher price for this high tech to sleep aids the price will depend upon the features, brand names, types of sleep gadgets. Below is another list of sleep gadgets to choose from, from the lowest price to the expensive ones.
If you are interested in one of these items and need a review for it, do comment below and we’ll see if we have one for you.