Gravity Blanket – The weighted blanket for sleep, stress, and anxiety
People have their own favorite blanket. They can’t sleep without using that blanket as it contributes to good sleep. Of course, it gives you a gentle hug in which you needed badly after having a long day at work or school. You can find different blankets in the department store or on the internet that has different designs and features that would serve its purpose. So, better find the best one that you think will give you a good rest at night.
Gravity blankets have benefits for you to know. It can ease the symptoms of autism spectrum disorder and insomnia. This blanket can help address a host of health problems.
- It can ease insomnia. According to the research that a form of therapy called deep touch pressure stimulation can release of serotonin – a chemical that manages sleep. Gravity blanket provided this firm but gentle pressure every time you need it.
- It helps with a sensory processing disorder and it is described as a “traffic jam” in your brain. The information will get into your brain but sometimes it will jumble and clog up along the way that can lead to anxiety and meltdowns. Sensory processing disorder is challenging for children because they don’t have the emotional maturity to talk about what they feel. The studies have shown that this blanket produces a “calming effect” to children and adults who have sensory processing disorder.
- It reduces anxiety in which becoming common to people nowadays. There are some ways to deal with the anxiety that includes, identify the trigger, setting aside designated “worry times” in a week and use gravity blanket. It’s like getting a firm but gentle hug with this blanket.
- This gravity blanket can help you fight back stress in which everyone is dealing now. According to the research, deep touch pressure stimulation therapy surely works well with you. You don’t have to go to a therapist or purchase a piece of equipment to get stress life, just use this blanket.
- It helps improve focus on ADHD because we all know that they lack focus. But with the deep touch pressure stimulation that you can get from gravity blanket as it produces a calming, soothing effect that can help reduce anxiety. Also, it helps with mood sleep in which some of the symptoms of ADHD.
- It improves sleep quality. The gravity blanket can help improve your sleep hygiene because it has deep touch pressure stimulation that boosts serotonin. If your sleeping under the firm but with gentle pressure, you’ll fall asleep faster, longer and the wake feeling will be more rested.
When buying such things. as much as we’d like to, we can’t try everything. That’s why we always rely on “people’s choice”, which is basically finding the most convincing ones through people’s recommendations and reviews. When it comes to sleeping, a blanket is one of the huge factors – and comfort. We’ve gathered a couple of weighted blankets with praises, perfect to complete a good night’s sleep.
Gravity Blanket – 1. Quility Premium Adult Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover
Gravity Blanket – 2. Amy Garden All-Seasons 7 Layers Cotton Premium Weighted Blanket
Gravity Blanket – 3. ZonLi Cooling Weighted Blanket
Gravity Blanket – 4. Luna Weighted Blanket
Gravity Blanket – 5. YnM Weighted Blanket
Gravity Blanket – help you get a more peaceful night’s sleep
The method of determining the best choices through reviews has been very effective for years, although sometimes, other methods work better. Aside from that, just trust your gut. You will eventually find the right one for yourself.