Sleep Blankets for babies – associated with the process of falling asleep
By the time your baby was handed to you at the hospital, she was probably wrapped up like a burrito with a nice, delicate swaddle. Swaddles give the baby a warm, cozy, cocoon feel that’s soothing, so it’s somewhat important to choose good certain sleep blankets for babies. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics’ safe sleeping guidelines, babies under the age of 1 shouldn’t use blankets, as it increases the risk of SIDS. The best choice is to swaddle them carefully and correctly to help newborns stay calm.
Most parents swaddle their baby because it’s the most gentle, effective and beneficial practice to both of them. It has been known throughout the globe for centuries that it has the ability to soothe and calm the babies.
Benefits of Swaddling:
- Swaddling can recreate the secure and cozy feeling of the baby while they’re in their mother’s womb. If you swaddle the baby, it tends to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep consistently all night. It means parents and baby will have more rest at night.
- Swaddling can moderate the Moro reflex. It means swaddling babies can prevent unprompted movements from waking them that allows them to sleep peacefully at night.
- Swaddling can lessen discomfort from colic. If the baby is experiencing colic, it means they are suffering from extreme pain. By using the swaddle blanket, has a therapeutic effect that can relieve the pain.
- Swaddling can keep your baby warm, not too warm. Do not do double swaddling because it’s not advisable. Single and high quality is enough, it helps maintain the optimal body temperature of your baby.
- Swaddling decrease incidents of SIDS and other accidents. Do not put loose blankets in your baby’s crib to avoid nighttime suffocation. In addition, to prevent SIDS, the baby should sleep on their backs, not on their stomach or side.
- Swaddling can increase your baby’s quality of life. It develops your baby’s feeling of safety and they probably trust the world.
Beyond 2 months, it’s safe to use a sleep sack rather than a swaddle to keep them warm without a blanket. Generally, babies start to move around more at this time, and they’re just about ready to start rolling. You’d worry about the swaddle coming loose and getting wrapped around their mouth or face. Anyhow, here is a variety of baby swaddles we recommend:
Sleep Blankets for babies – Miracle Blanket Swaddle, $30
Read the full review about Miracle Blanket Swaddle
Sleep Blankets for babies – Aden by Aden + Anais Swaddleplus, $35
Read the full review about Aden by Aden + Anais Swaddleplus
Sleep Blankets for babies – 100 percent Cotton Sleepsack, $23
Read the full review about 100 percent Cotton Sleepsack
Sleep Blankets for babies – Love to Dream Swaddle UP, $30
Read the full review about Love to Dream Swaddle UP
Sleep Blankets for babies – SwaddleMe Original Swaddle, $29
Read the full review about SwaddleMe Original Swaddle
Sleep Blankets for babies – The Ollie Swaddle, $65
Read the full review about The Ollie Swaddle
Sleep Blankets for Babies – provides a peaceful sleep for your baby
Parents and the baby would definitely have a good night’s sleep by using these sleep blankets for babies. With the help of these bed essential products review that is available in the marketplace today. Both the baby and the parents would have a peaceful night and they will wake up together in a good mood.