Sleep Masks – Potential Benefits of Wearing Sleep Masks
With a lot of factors affecting a good sleep, people are in trouble getting long hours and quality sleep. Lifestyle and food eating habits are just two big contributors to every individual’s sleepless nights. People have various ways to fall asleep and mostly, we want the more natural one, sleep masks are highly recommended.
Many people are in trouble of getting good sleep at night. Good thing, these modern days gives us a lot of options to help us sleep. However, not all of them are as simple as natural masks. Over the counter medication is one but can only help temporarily, giving a person unnatural sleep. The worse, it can be a habit-forming gradually makes you dependent on this solution for a good sleep. Prescribed medicines can also have the same effects. One simple and natural sleep aid that has been known despite the rising technology nowadays is sleep masks. Simply, it’s like a blindfold that will keep you away from any light distractions and enjoy a comfortable moment during sleep time.
Sleep Masks – The benefits and importance of Sleep Masks
- Some people sleep fast in complete darkness. The most obvious advantage of wearing a sleep mask is it blocks light. Aside from blocking the lights from lamps and television, it also blocks the natural light such as from the sun and moon. Some electronics like your alarm clock has little lights that can also be blocked by sleep masks. If your roommate or your husband cannot sleep at night without watching TV or read the book, using a sleep mask is your defense.
- Another benefit that sleep masks can give is to help protect the skin around the eyes. The skin around the eyes is sensitive and sleep masks can protect them. When people sleep, we tend to push the side or front of our faces to our pillow or mattresses and can leave an imprint on our skin. This can cause wrinkles and other damages to the skin of your face.
Sleep Masks – What to Choose and How It Works
Deciding what sleeping aid to use is not the end from the process of getting one. When you already decided what product that could help you more to aid your sleeping problems, it is also good to check the functions, materials, and quality to make it more worth buying.
Sleep Masks should neither be too tight leaving marks and impressions on the face nor too loose that may fall off while you are sleeping. If the mask presses your eyes and nose and causes discomfort, you can also opt to use a mask with a raised profile. Mask with a raised profile only touches your face and cause less or no discomfort to add more quality sleep and enjoy the standard sleep hours.
Some sleep masks that may help you experience a long and deep sleep are out in the market. Check to help you tonight!
- Alaska Bear Natural Silk Sleep Mask, Blindfold, Super Smooth Eye Mask
Alaska Bear is a sleep aid and eye relaxer in one. This item is made of 100% top quality 19 momme natural mulberry silk on both sides. This sleep mask has a super-soft, super-smooth pure silk material that makes it breathable and soothing. Alaska Bear is ideal for insomnia, migraine headaches and dry-eye-sufferers as the breathable, natural fibers of silk allows healthy oxygen in while keeping dry air out. Enjoy the benefits of this product whether at home, in a hotel or on the plane. It’s a perfect travel accessory to help you feel well-rested and refreshed.
2. Mavogel Cotton Sleep Eye Mask
This is a perfect light blockout anywhere, anytime. This sleep mask uses patented bending cartilage design, adjustable and durable, effectively blocking lights coming from the nose area. The soft cotton triangle wing design on this sleep mask can stop the mask from moving and distracts your eyes and head pressure, helping you wake up relaxed and refreshed.
3. Unimi Sleep Mask for Woman and Man
3. Unimi sleep mask is also a memory foam with innovative design on nose section with art invisible foam, preventing any type of light whether bright or brightest, creating total darkness to help improve the quality of sleep of a light sleeper. Unimi Sleep Mask contains two layers, low rebound memory foam and elastic polyester that ensures the user’s best comfort. This is also ideal for insomnia, migraine headaches and dry-eye-sufferers.
4. OriHea Eye Mask for Sleeping
Men and women will surely enjoy this product’s deeper eyecup giving more room for eyes, blindfold, and tighter fit on your nose. Sleep anywhere and anytime as this sleep mask is ideal for travel, naps, nights, and use at work. This is also a perfect gift for the whole family to enjoy a lengthy and quality sleep. OriHea Eye Mask gives you great comfort from its skin-friendly materials. It is also breathable and allows healthy oxygen in. For people suffering from insomnia, migraine headaches, and dry eyes, this sleeping mask gives a great relieve and will make you sleep more quickly.
5. Sleep Mask 3 Pack, Upgraded 3D Contoured 100% Blackout Eye Mask
This sleep mask has a new 3D design where eye space is wider and deeper than the common binders, no pressure on the eyes and allows you to blink freely without touching the eye make – up. It perfectly blocks light to achieve total darkness and is a perfect match for the nose of any height. If you choose this product, you’ll get a good helper to eliminate fatigue, improve sleep quality, and give you more energy to work and study. This is best for travel, work, meditation and yoga and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Sleep Masks – Natural Way to Overcome Restless Nights
Long hours and good quality of sleep are very essential to every people of different ages. Sleep masks are one of the best natural sleep tools to choose from a wide selection the market has been offering. Many products have been discovered and developed over the years to help people with difficulties in sleeping. If you are looking for the best and simple yet effective way to aid your restless nights, sleep masks are the best for you.