Smart Sleep Devices – The Need of Sleep Devices
People know how important sleep is to their health. It’s an activity that should never be taken for granted. A good sleep at all ages brings you the benefits for the whole day and taking the recommended hours of sleep by age is very crucial. Many factors today affect sleep quality. Because of this, some preferred to use sleep aids, smart sleep gadgets, or natural sleep remedies to give solutions to their sleep problems. Today’s innovation on technology is fast and many sleep solutions are created to get sleep fast, monitor it, and analyze sleep in case you are in doubt of getting restful sleep. Smart sleep devices, as one, monitor, analyze, and claim to enhance the quality of sleep you get.
Smart Sleep Devices – Poor Sleep Affects Good Health
Sleep deprivation makes people vulnerable to a slew of serious illnesses. Mental health conditions are also affected by the poor quality of sleep. Smart sleep devices are highly recommended to help you gain a sound sleep leading to a healthier life. Sleepless nights, however, is definitely bad for your health. Know how it affects you:
- Sleepiness causes accidents. Sleep loss is considered a public safety hazard. When a person is drowsy, he has a slower reaction time as much as driving drunk. Not only in road accidents, but lack of sleep also causes accidents and gets a poor quality of performance.
- Sleep loss makes you dumb. Sleep plays an important role in a person’s thinking and learning. It hurts the cognitive processes such as impairing one’s attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem-solving.
- Sleep deprivation leads to serious health problems. A regular lack of sleep can increase the risk of heart disease, heart attack, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke, and diabetes.
- Lack of sleep kills sex drive. According to sleep specialists, men and women who lack sleep lower libidos and have less interest in sex. This is due to decreased energy, the body’s need to restore sleep, and increased tension.
- Sleepiness is depressing. Sleep loss makes the symptoms of depression worse making a person find it difficult to sleep. While insomnia, the most common sleep disorder has the strongest link to depression.
- Lack of sleep makes you look older than your age. A sallow skin and puffy eyes you see to some people might be caused by the poor sleeping habit. Chronic sleep loss often leads to poor skin, fine lines, and dark circles in the eyes that makes a person look years more than his age.
- Sleepiness results in being forgetful. If you are trying to make your memory sharp, get plenty of sleep. A brain event called “sharp wave ripples” is responsible for consolidating a person’s memory. Sharp wave ripples happen mostly during your deepest level of sleep.
- Lack of sleep makes you gain weight. When you snooze, you lose. Lack of sleep relates to increasing hunger and appetite dictating you to eat more.
- Poor quality of sleep increases the risk of death. From a “Whitehall II Study”, researchers looked at the effects of sleep patterns to mortality rate. The result published in 2007 showed that British civil servants who cut sleep from 7 to 5 hours or below made the risk of death doubled.
- Sleep loss impairs judgment. People deprived of sleep are prone to poor judgments. We are expected to perform well at work and lack of sleep may affect the quality of performance that we do every day.
Smart Sleep Devices – Complete a Good Sleep with Smart Sleep Devices
Today’s sleep technology has a lot to offer to help you appreciate a complete and sound sleep every night. You may check these smart sleep devices to help you get the rest you’ve ever wanted.
Awair 2nd Edition Air Quality Monitor
Eight Smart Mattress
Philips Hue White & Color Starter Kit
Smart Sleep Devices– Enjoying the Healthy Benefits
Smart sleep devices are a great investment because increasing the quality of your sleep everyday is an essential priority to your everyday life. Smart sleep devices not only gives better sleep routine but also a step to getting a healthier mind and body and improving sleep environment. With this, increased quality of work is always at your hand.