Top 5 Non-wearable Sleep Trackers – How Do Sleep Trackers Work?
A good sleep always results to a good quality of life and better health. To monitor sleep quality you do every day, many people use sleep tech such as sleep trackers that let you know how deep and restful your sleep is. Sleep trackers are known to help achieve quality sleep and choosing the top 5 non-wearable sleep trackers is one good way.
Sleep trackers collect data during your sleep. Wearable sleep trackers and non-wearable sleep type of sleep trackers have different ways to gather data during sleep. Detecting your movement during sleep is one of the main works of sleep trackers. Sleep trackers have an accelerometer in the device that tracks your movements. Non-wearable sleep trackers also use movement sensors to detect the statistics of your sleep. Non-wearable sleep trackers usually use ballistocardiography (BCG) to help track your heart rate. BCG counts little movements of your body that happens when the hearts beats.
Top 5 Non-wearable Sleep Trackers – The features of Sleep Trackers
Before buying a sleep tracker, always make sure that you were able to check its features. Take on a look at the following features of a good sleep tracker.
- Sleep trackers can track other details. Aside from your sleep movements, sleep trackers can monitor your breathing and heart rate for data analysis. You can also check on sleep trackers that monitor sound levels, lighting levels, room temperature, and air quality.
- Sleep trackers have advanced analytics. They just don’t gather data but helps you understand what they mean. The best sleep trackers give you a clear analysis of the duration of your sleep, the rate of your sleep, and day to day comparisons of the level of sleep you made.
- Sleep trackers are useful alarms. A lot of sleep trackers use data so you can wake up on the time that fits your sleep cycle. It wakes you up once it detects that you have completed a particular sleep stage.
- Sleep trackers have good designs and are comfortable. The top 5 non-wearable sleep trackers have the best designs and are comfortable. They do not disturb your sleep and have the feeling of comfort you need.
- Sleep trackers should be connected to the quality smartphone app. Sleep trackers have access to an app or website where you can view your sleep data. It is great to download apps that are easy to use and are visually appealing.
Top 5 Non-wearable Sleep Trackers – Focus on Non-wearable Sleep Trackers
Non-wearable sleep trackers are not directly attached to your body. The top 5 non-wearable sleep trackers are known to help people who are seriously monitoring sleep. Some are attached to your bed and others can be placed on a nightstand or the nearest table to your bed. Non-wearable sleep trackers use different sensors to monitor your movement, heart rate, and breath. Some have other features to also track the temperature, sound, and lighting in your bedroom. These features can also provide more data to help enhance the sleep environment.
The market has a lot of products to offer for both wearable and non-wearable sleep trackers. You will also find out the top 5 non-wearable sleep trackers where you can choose the best that fits you.
ResMed S+ is a device to track sleep and does not require any sensor on your bed. With a high rating in the market and one of the top 5 non-wearable sleep trackers, it is definitely highly recommended. It is called a non-contact sleep tracker. The S+ system integrates with an app and has many features designed to enhance sleep habits including Smart Alarm, a built-in mentor that offers sleep tips and a Relax Sleep feature that coordinates sounds with breathing. ResMed S+ is ideal for people who do not want to wear a tracker.
Beautyrest Sleeptracker. The first sleep monitor with electromagnetic emission. It is 100% body-safe device with no harmful radiation or electromagnetic fields. SmartApp for iOS and Android.
Withings Sleep. A sleep tracking pad that is placed under the mattress that has sleep cycle analysis, sleep score and sleep sensor to control light, music and room temperature. This product works with Alexa.
SleepScore Max. Sleep Tracking Device with Most Advanced Sleep Improvement System and a Companion Sleep Tracking Smart Phone App
EMFIT QS – Under Mattress Sleep Tracker with HRV. Sleep better and stay healthier with EMFIT QS. It gives you a detailed description of sleep quality and progression of recovery. No wonder, it is one of the top 5 non-wearable sleep trackers!
Top 5 Non-wearable Sleep Trackers – Check Reviews and Information
Considering one of the top 5 non-wearable sleep trackers may count some costs but are worth buying to help solve sleep problems. It is important to be armed with clear product reviews and information before buying one. Investing to get better sleep means enjoying a restful sleep and getting a healthier mind and body.