Luxurious Sleep Linens – the sheets and covers that you put on a bed
People need rest and that is to sleep, the only time their mind and body can rest from a long day. The bedding set and accessories can help the individual achieve a goodnight’s sleep. Luxurious sleep linens should be included in your list partnered with the best pillows in the market today. Of course, we want a lovely bedroom full of bed accessories that can keep us calm and relax.
To make your living space or bedroom perfect for a well-deserved rest and relaxation, ensure that the bed must look inviting too. Take note of these tips in choosing the right bedding materials to enjoy your bedroom to the fullest.
- You should make sure that you know the size of the mattress before going out to purchase bed linens. If you’re not sure, better use a tape measure to get the size of your bed before heading out to buy one.
- You must match your bed linens with the color of your bedroom. Do not get bed linen because it has nice prints, consider how it will look inside your private space. Plain or muted sheets are better to colorful interiors while heavy printed sheets are a good match to a simple, neutral-toned room.
- You better get the right thread by reading the levels to know the number of the thread count. Thread counts refer to the number of threads woven together in one square inch. If the thread is high, the fabric is soft. Buy bed linen that has a 400-thread count if you want to feel silky to your linens.
- You should touch the bed sheets before you buy it. Scratch the sheet using your fingernail and you will notice if it will fluff if so, it means the sheet is low-quality. In addition, hold it up into the light and you’ll notice that it won’t shine over high-thread-count linen.
- You should know the materials used in the preferred bed linens. Cotton is a good material because it’s easy to care for. However, there are other types of fabrics being used too. Sea-side Cotton and Egyptian cotton provides silky-soft linens. Organic cotton and bamboo are eco-friendly materials.
If you’re aiming to transform your bedroom into an ultimate place of peace, you will most likely need the right sheets. Something like those ones in luxurious hotels, comfortable and source of bliss during the night. Everyone deserves the best bed sheet, especially since we spend so much time in bed. But with so much variety to choose from today, it’s hard to find where, to begin with. The fabric mostly matters: the key is knowing what makes any given material, from silk to flannel to linen, the most luxurious in its class. We’ve chosen five best bed sheets that are worth to be called “luxurious”.
Luxurious Sleep Linens – 1. The Best Percale Cotton Sheets: Made With 100 Percent Pima Cotton
These luxurious sleep linens are Made from 100 percent U.S.-Grown, long-staple Pima Cotton, this pick is soft, strong, and durable. In addition, the entire supply chain is free from harmful pesticides so you wouldn’t have to worry if your skin is sensitive. Sewn by skilled craftsman, with 12 stitches per inch, the 500 thread count sheet set offers excellence like no other. With a 30-night warranty, you’re guaranteed to love these best bed linens or your money back.
Luxurious Sleep Linens – 2. The Best Sateen Sheets: An Internet-Famous Organic Set
The sheets are made with 100 percent long-staple, organic cotton and boast an OKEO-Tex certification. With a 480 thread count and 28,000 five-star reviews online, these are the “highest rated sheets on the Internet”. These luxurious sleep linens come in seven different understated colors, from cream to graphite, and offer soft, smooth, breathable luxury. Plus, the company surely focuses on small details, because they placed small tags to indicate which is the longer or shorter side of the sheet. It offers a lifetime warranty, but you probably wouldn’t need that because you won’t regret buying it!
Luxurious Sleep Linens – 3. The Best Linen Sheets: A Natural & Stone-Washed Set
The stone-washed linen sheets from Simple & Opulence are perfect for hot sleepers because they’re light and very breathable. These luxurious sleep linens offer good heat dissipation, so you won’t have to worry if you’re not used to thick blankets or comforters. It is made with 100 percent natural linen that’s OKEO-Tex Standard 100 certified, and come in a variety of muted colors from white to smoke strip. If you’re new to the rougher texture of linen, then you should know that the bedding requires some washing before use, to make it softer and more skin-friendly.
Luxurious Sleep Linens – 4. The Best Silk Sheets: A Posh 100 Percent Mulberry Silk Set
If you’re looking for a lavish bed, this one is totally the best choice. These luxurious sleep linens are made with 100 percent top-grade Mulberry silk, these 19-momme sheets are luxuriously smooth and soft. The natural temperature-regulating properties of the silk are perfect for both hot and cool sleepers and can be used from season to season. The sheets are available in more than 16 vibrant different colors and can accommodate mattresses up to 16 inches deep.
Luxurious Sleep Linens – 5. The Best Flannel Sheets: Made By Portuguese Craftsmen
These flannel sheets from Boll & Branch are velvety smooth thanks to the 100 percent, long-staple cotton used in the flannel, and are light and lustrous. Imported from Portugal, the sheets are made by skillful craftsmen using time-honored techniques, and all sheet sets are ethically made, sustainably sourced, and of the highest quality.
Luxurious Sleep Linens – turn your bed into a sanctuary
Your bed sheet is a huge factor in your overall bed to sleep on. It’s important to choose the right luxurious sleep linens that fit not only your style but the quality you deserve. Sleep is one of the basic needs in order for our bodies to work well, so it’s best to get good quality sleep. And the way to that is through a great bed sheet!