People need Smart sleep Devices
People know how important sleep is to their health. It’s an activity that should never be taken for granted. A good sleep at all ages brings you the benefits for the whole day and taking the recommended hours of sleep by age is very crucial. Many factors today affect sleep quality. Because of this, some preferred to use sleep aids, smart sleep gadgets, or natural sleep remedies to give solutions to their sleep problems. Today’s innovation on technology is fast and many sleep solutions are created to get sleep fast, monitor it, and analyze sleep in case you are in doubt of getting restful sleep. Smart sleep devices, as one, monitor, analyze, and claim to enhance the quality of sleep you get.
Poor Sleep Affects Good Health
Sleep deprivation makes people vulnerable to a slew of serious illnesses. Mental health conditions are also affected by the poor quality of sleep. Smart sleep devices are highly recommended to help you gain a sound sleep leading to a healthier life. Sleepless nights, however, are definitely bad for your health. Know how it affects you:
- Sleepiness causes accidents. Sleep loss is considered a public safety hazard. When a person is drowsy, he has a slower reaction time as much as driving drunk. Not only in road accidents, but lack of sleep also causes accidents and gets a poor quality of performance.
- Sleep loss makes you dumb. Sleep plays an important role in a person’s thinking and learning. It hurts the cognitive processes such as impairing one’s attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem-solving.
- Sleep deprivation leads to serious health problems. A regular lack of sleep can increase the risk of heart disease, heart attack, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke, and diabetes.
- Lack of sleep kills sex drive. According to sleep specialists, men and women who lack sleep lower libidos and have less interest in sex. This is due to decreased energy, the body’s need to restore sleep, and increased tension.
- Sleepiness is depressing. Sleep loss makes the symptoms of depression worse making a person find it difficult to sleep. While insomnia, the most common sleep disorder has the strongest link to depression.
- Lack of sleep makes you look older than your age. A sallow skin and puffy eyes you see to some people might be caused by poor sleeping habit. Chronic sleep loss often leads to poor skin, fine lines, and dark circles in the eyes that makes a person look years more than his age.
- Sleepiness results in being forgetful. If you are trying to make your memory sharp, get plenty of sleep. A brain event called “sharp wave ripples” is responsible for consolidating a person’s memory. Sharp wave ripples happen mostly during your deepest level of sleep.
- Lack of sleep makes you gain weight. When you snooze, you lose. Lack of sleep relates to increasing hunger and appetite dictating you to eat more.
- Poor quality of sleep increases the risk of death. From a “Whitehall II Study”, researchers looked at the effects of sleep patterns to mortality rate. The result published in 2007 showed that British civil servants who cut sleep from 7 to 5 hours or below made the risk of death doubled.
- Sleep loss impairs judgment. People deprived of sleep are prone to poor judgments. We are expected to perform well at work and lack of sleep may affect the quality of performance that we do every day.
Complete a Good Sleep with Smart Sleep Devices
Today’s sleep technology has a lot to offer to help you appreciate a complete and sound sleep every night. You may check these smart sleep devices to help you get the rest you’ve ever wanted.
Awair 2nd Edition Air Quality Monitor
Awair 2nd Edition Air Quality Monitor is one of the first smart air-quality that monitors the note and offers an easy way which tracks some various air-quality factors that can impact your health provides comfort on your phone. Also, it has the ability that can track airborne particulate matter that measures less than 2.5 microns in its repertoire and several minor hardware modifications. Its design resembles a miniaturized vintage loudspeaker.
Eight Smart Mattress Cover
Eight Smart Mattress Cover monitors the left and right sides of the beds, tracking movement and breathing for you and your partner. Not only that, it has a warming feature, which can be pre-set and tailored for each side of the bed, and it comes with smart home devices, making it super simple to build a bed routine that syncs all your alarms and smart lights together.
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W is one of the best sleep smart devices nowadays. You can choose from 16 million colors immediately in order to change the look and temperature of your room or you can control the lights with your Voice device. It works well with Alexa for voice control and it’s easy to operate.
The Healthy Benefits of smart sleep devices
Smart sleep devices are a great investment because increasing the quality of your sleep everyday is an essential priority to your everyday life. Smart sleep devices not only give a better sleep routine but also a step to getting a healthier mind and body and improving the sleep environment. With this, increased quality of work is always at your hand.