Sleep Better, Live Better
Sleep. It's one of the most important things we do each day, yet so many of us have trouble with it. A good night's sleep will leave you feeling fresh, energized, and ready for a productive day. Poor quality sleep on the other hand will cause you to be irritable, less productive, and lead to a poorer overall quality of life. On this site we'll give you all the information you need to get a good night's sleep...to sleep better, and live better.
Here's a summary of what you'll find:
- Sleep Quality Quiz: Take our free quiz and find out how good your sleep habits are.
- Tips For Better Sleep: It seems simple, but if you have trouble falling asleep it can be extraordinarily frustrating to lay down on your pillow each night. This article will provide you with the best natural methods for falling asleep, giving you simple ideas you can put to use today.
- Stages of Sleep: Most people are aware there are different cycles occurring in a normal sleeping pattern. This article looks at each of the five stages in greater detail. Knowing what happens during each stage of the normal sleep cycle will help you to ensure that your own cycle can run its full and necessary course.
- Dreams: Mankind has always been fascinated by our ability to dream. Here we look at dreams through the lens of history - how we have interpreted them, common theories and analyses of meanings, symbolism and themes, and more.
- Effects of Sleep Deprivation: If you fail to get enough sleep each night, your quality of life will be affected and you may be doing more damage than you realize. This article examines various causes of sleep deprivation and touches on some of the detrimental effects caused by a lack of sleep.
- Insomnia: An inability to sleep is a distressing condition suffered by many people around the world. Here we look at some of the common causes of insomnia including the psychological, physical, and emotional causes. If you have trouble falling asleep, this article can help you identify the reasons.
- Sleep Apnea: Apnea literally means "without breath," so sleep apnea is a serious condition where the subject actually stops breathing while sleeping. This article identifies three distinct types of apnea and lists the common effects of suffering from this condition.
- Snoring: Although ALL of us have heard people snoring, do you know what causes it to happen? This article looks at why people snore, giving possible physical and physiological causes that might be affecting you.
- Narcolepsy: A sleep disorder that is common, but also commonly un-diagnosed, narcolepsy causes people to succumb to an uncontrollable urge to sleep in the middle of unrelated activities. This article gives you the facts on this disorder, including the causes and potential effects of dealing with it on a regular basis.
Sleeping Disorder Treatments
- Insomnia Treatments: If you suffer from insomnia, you'll love this collection of remedies. This article provides a variety of natural and medical treatments used to combat the effects of insomnia.
- Sleep Apnea Treatments: Sleep apnea is a serious condition directly affecting the sufferer's quality of life. Here we look at natural and simple ways to treat apnea, as well as medical procedures people may use as a solution.
- How to Stop Snoring: If you or your partner have problems snoring, there are a variety of simple things you can do to put an end to it. This article offers an impartial review as well as some tips on behavioral and medical solutions that people use to stop snoring.
- Treating Narcolepsy: Here we offer some natural remedies to consider as well as some of the medical procedures people might try as a means to handle the effects and reduce the risks of narcolepsy.
If there is an area of information regarding sleep habits that you're interested in but is not listed here, I encourage you to email your suggestions to me for consideration.